Stuck on Launch Menu

Macintosh support forum for Eschalon: Book I
TenBladeScalpel
Pledge

Stuck on Launch Menu

Post by TenBladeScalpel »

Hello,

I just downloaded the demo today. When I start the game, I get the launch menu with the options for graphics, color, and resolution with a start button on the bottom. However, none of the buttons or panels are active. I have tried left and right clicking and pressing the return key. There is music playing but that is it. I tried redownloading and reinstalling without any change.

I have a mac pro with intel processors. 5 gigabytes of ram, and plenty of hard drive space. I have a ATI graphics card with 512.

Mac OS X 10.5.6

any suggestions

Thanks
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Stuck on Launch Menu

Post by Dragonlady »

Where did you download it from? That might be part of the problem. BW will have to answer the rest.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
TenBladeScalpel
Pledge

Post by TenBladeScalpel »

I downloaded it the first time from download.com and the second time from gamershell both links from the website.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

TenBladeScalpel wrote:I downloaded it the first time from download.com and the second time from gamershell both links from the website.
Humm..not something I can help with. Best email BW and say what you said above and give specs of your machine, ie. Mac G4, intel laptop, etc. If he doesn't answer here right away.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!