Snow Leopard

Macintosh support forum for Eschalon: Book I
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Snow Leopard

Post by Painted Lady »

I thought I should post this since Snow Leopard is pretty new out. I upgraded a couple of days ago and was wondering if I would have any problems with Book 1. Am happy to report that everything seems to work just fine.

Also, for those who use Parallels - once you go to Snow Leopard ($29) you have to upgrade to Parallels 4.0 for about $75. Was not exactly expecting that! Last comment - the advertising about improved speed seems to be true - at least on my iBook.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Snow Leopard

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I had lots of little issues with things that needed to be updated to work with Snow Leopard, but yes, Eschalon was not one of them. At least it gave me stuff to kill to take out my frustrations while I figured out how to get my printers working again, and waiting for the programmers of some of my utilities to release updates so their stuff would run again.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Fortunately, I had received an e-mail notification about one of the programs I use a lot. They knew they had a problem and advised waiting on Snow Leopard until their system was updated. That saved me a lot of grief.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Make sure you've updated to 10.6.1... there's apparently a giant security hole in Flash with the release version of Snow Leopard.
Quickmix
Pledge

Post by Quickmix »

I bought the Game yesterday and I have Snow Leopard on my MacBook. I made my first steps and all is working fine. Great Game. :)