PowerPC
40%
Intel
60%

Total votes: 67

tonelab
Pledge

Post by tonelab »

G5 Quad and Powerbook G4 reporting for duty!
mjharper
Pledge

Post by mjharper »

Got both, but I use my MacBook for everything…
Carnacki
Pledge

Post by Carnacki »

While I have several Macs (and some PC's too), my main machine is an Intel 2 GHz Dual Core 20" iMac with 2G of RAM. Running Bootcamp on the Windows side without a hitch (although having to reboot is a pain, planning on using Parallels Desktop once Leopard comes out and I get a 24" iMac with more oompf!).

While I use Windoze when I have too (most of the little games and Indies are via PC, I prefer to use Mac and do so over 90% of the time).

Therefore looking forward to Eschalon running natively.
miro7
Pledge

Post by miro7 »

2.1ghz Core2 MacBook Pro Here. My Wife will soon have a Macbook after Leopard makes its debut.

I also have access to a PowerMac G4/800 which is currently what my father is running.
Siemova
Apprentice

Post by Siemova »

Realized I never got around to answering this. I currently have a 2GHz G5 iMac with 2Gb RAM. Plan to upgrade to an Intel machine sometime next year, probably; I'm waiting for Penryn 45nm CPU's and maybe the subsequent chipset update.

So there you have it, however much it helps... :P
"What you embrace is what you become."
Supernaut
Initiate

Post by Supernaut »

We have a 1.5 Ghz PowerBook in the house (my main box) and also a 2.4 Ghz MacBook.
The heat from below can burn your eyes out!
Thoht
Apprentice

Post by Thoht »

Bought a MacBook Pro this summer, bit of a disappointment gamewise, but nice for work. Looking forward to this game, I really like CRPGs.
macdude22
Council Member

Post by macdude22 »

I have a 20" Core 2 Imac, a 15" Core Macbook Pro for work (which also sees some portable gaminating). Also smattering of PPC macs floating around, a cube, a tower, a mini.

Wife also has a Core Duo Macbook.
rotlex
Pledge

Post by rotlex »

Both here as well. A 3 year old Powermac G5, and a new Intel based iMac. Gaming preference is definitely on the Intel box.

Either way, as this is my first post, I wanted to say bring on this game, and THANKS for supporting the Mac!
Steve
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

...and THANKS for supporting the Mac!
You're welcome, and thank you for your interest in the game! :)
HerrSchnuff
Pledge

Post by HerrSchnuff »

Mac Pro dual 2.8 GHz, 24" iMac 2.33 GHz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz

All running Leopard.
thebigcurve
Pledge

Post by thebigcurve »

I gots the old school outdated eMac with the outdated ATI Radeon 7500 Graphics card.
I am finding it increasingly difficult to enjoy games, because my machine lacks that certain zip.
CobraEye
Apprentice

Post by CobraEye »

Like many others who've posted, I have both. I started playing this on a PPC Mini, migrated it to an Intel 24-inch iMac, and keep the adventure going when I'm on the road around the world on my new Intel Mac Book Pro.

Eschalon works great on all of them, even the Mini. The disc works great, too.

Thanks for respecting Mac gamers with a fabulous game. I've played it several times and will play it again. Can't wait for Book II. Don't hesitate to put my name on a Mac beta test list (behind all the other Mac fans of Eschalon). We believe.

DrBob
Hairson
Pledge

Post by Hairson »

A 17" Powerbook G4 1.5 GHz and a Mac Pro 2X2.66 Duel-Core Intel Xeon. Eschalon: Book One runs slow at times on the G4.
plucero
Initiate

Re: Macintosh Hardware Poll

Post by plucero »

I'm using a SR MacBook Pro and it plays your game great. Thanks for supporting the Mac OS.
Patrick