Game bug - water refills

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Catpower1818
Pledge

Game bug - water refills

Post by Catpower1818 »

I can no longer play this game in the mode that requires eating food and drinking water.
Suddenly, water skeins will no longer fill up (with both spells and using wells).
While I can play with this feature disabled, it is bothersome and I was hoping there was an easy way to fix it. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game makes no difference.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Game bug - water refills

Post by SpottedShroom »

It's been a while since I've thought about this stuff, but I seem to recall that there was a bug that would cause a specific water skin to get messed up. Have you tried buying a replacement and seeing if it has the same problem? You could also post a saved game here for us to look at.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4512&p=41362

Above is the topic SpottedShroom is referring to. It affects only the waterskin you start with in your home. It should have been fixed so be sure you have the most up-to-date version of the game.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Catpower1818
Pledge

Post by Catpower1818 »

I tried multiple skins. None of them would fill.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Could you post a saved game file here?
Catpower1818
Pledge

Post by Catpower1818 »

The trouble started on my old laptop, which I do not have anymore. I was hoping that with my new laptop and the reload, that issue would have fixed itself. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Mio
Pledge

Post by Mio »

Catdpower1818 wrote: May 9th, 2016, 7:51 am The trouble started on my old laptop, which I do not have anymore. I was hoping to find more about Leanbean here with my new laptop and the reload, that issue would have fixed itself. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Has this bug been fixed yet?