Random Encounters

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
realmzmaster
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Random Encounters

Post by realmzmaster »

I believe that random encounters during camping can be beneficial, deterimental or both. In Book I, all random encounters were deterimental.

For, example your character camps for the night and lights a camp fire. A person wakes you up in the middle of your slumber asking for food and water. You would then have the option to give them food and water or refuse. Each choice brings a diferent response. If you share your food and water the person may teach you a new skill or spell. If you refuse you may be cursed!

Or you may share your food and later discover half or all of your gold gone. Or the person stole something more precious: your food! Since BW says there will be a food requirement in Book II. Food and water can become more important than gold or gems in certain places, like a desert.
History is written by the winners!
Rune_74
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by Rune_74 »

Now this, I like this one alot...and if you just had a random table to go against you could even make one of a kid encounters that would be flagged after you encountered it.

This is a great idea, Basilisk get this one.
_mikklu_
Pledge

Random ideas

Post by _mikklu_ »

Including camping event. There could be even more random events during game in different situations. Those events could be categoried in three different class: usual, rare and very rare.

When you get rare or very rare event it could open a whole new quest and maybe? maybe? your ending is different too.

And of course when replaying the game there is new events which you didn´t know before.