New Features of Book II

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Castor
Pledge

Re: New Features of Book II

Post by Castor »

In terms of food ,

I think it may be better to keep them a separte stock pile.
Like when you buy food, it just stocks on top of the food bar. Not like having to have to carry 10-20 apples and fishes in your item stock. This will generally make much easier to manage food stock and at the same time gives that extra feeling of urgency. Level of stock added will depends on what item you buy etc.

For me I think this will give benifits of both sides.
renkin
Apprentice

Post by renkin »

This is the first time in a long while I'm checking out the Eschalon: Book II progress, and I'm extremely happy to see where this is going. Especially the option to make chests "exploit safe" (Yes, I started that annoying thread about that after Book I :)), the random weapon variations, and balancing/mitigations of issues with Book I. Oh, and the challenges. Brilliant. If you manage to retain the atmosphere and feeling of exploration from Book I, this will be beyond great. Tell me there are lots of optional locations with puzzles and riddles. :)

Anyway, thanks for your hard work. I'll be there to buy when this is released.
taltamir
Initiate

Post by taltamir »

any chance of higher resolutions and wide screen? 1920x1200 would be really really nice!
dare49devil
Senior Council Member

Post by dare49devil »

taltamir wrote:any chance of higher resolutions and wide screen? 1920x1200 would be really really nice!
-There will be a native resolution of 1024x768 I believe.