Steam

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
dmouw25
Pledge

Steam

Post by dmouw25 »

With the new mac client announced for Steam, Will you plan on releasing Eschalon: Book II on steam? While I prefer all of my purchasing dollars go directly to you, the ease at which steam alllows you to reinstall your games after getting a new computer really desirable to me.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Steam

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

We are hoping that Steam carries Book II. It is completely up to them.

So to everyone: if you want to see Book II on Steam, Greenhouse, Direct2Drive, Impulse or any other preferred digital download site, then you need to send them an email. Let them know that they have customers wanting a specific game on their service, and make sure you include our website link so they can check us out.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
getter77
Senior Steward

Post by getter77 »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:We are hoping that Steam carries Book II. It is completely up to them.

So to everyone: if you want to see Book II on Steam, Greenhouse, Direct2Drive, Impulse or any other preferred digital download site, then you need to send them an email. Let them know that they have customers wanting a specific game on their service, and make sure you include our website link so they can check us out.
Done any professional inquiring into ModDB's forthcoming Delura entity that RockPaperShotgun and a few other places have covered this past week or so? Considering they are wanting to start with the Indies, and these rumblings of an editor cooking for Eschalon, it would strike me as something to shoot them an "official" mail on.
http://www.roguetemple.com/forums/index.php?topic=395.0 What I'm trying to accomplish in life.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

getter77 wrote:Done any professional inquiring into ModDB's forthcoming Delura entity that RockPaperShotgun and a few other places have covered this past week or so? Considering they are wanting to start with the Indies, and these rumblings of an editor cooking for Eschalon, it would strike me as something to shoot them an "official" mail on.
I've seen the news blip on it. I have not spoke to anyone there, which I will put on my ToDo list.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Gvaz
Initiate

Post by Gvaz »

I emailed them saying your first game was on steam, but not the second one and I wanted to get it.

Do you think it would be possible, if your 2nd game was released on steam, you'd do a bundle deal? maybe like 50% off for a weekend if you buy both games?

Probably if you did that, and you whipped up a quick little steam news advert for the front page or popup, I'm sure you'll see a bunch of sales. (basically just would have to design two images to click on)