CrazyBernie's Super Registration Key Help Line!!!

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

CrazyBernie's Super Registration Key Help Line!!!

Post by CrazyBernie »

1. Read the code before you enter it. Say it out loud one character at a time. Read it again.

2. Enter the code one character at a time when you enter it. Take deep breaths. Rest between character entries.

3. The code is ABSOLUTELY NOT case sensitive. You can use all caps, all lowercase, or any combination of the two. Really. No, really!

**** Super Secret Entry Tips ****
(Shhhh! Don't tell your friends!!)
I'm betting that these three are where 90% of the problems are coming from:

4. The letter "i" (as in Ice Cream Sandwiches) and the number "1" (One Bad Mutha) are used, as well as the Letter "o" (as in Octopus: Baked, Not Fried) and the number "0" (as in Zero Calories, Biatch!!). Check and re-check. Check again just to make sure your re-check checked out ok.

5. THE SPACE BAR - Don't touch it. It'll error out your key. There are no spaces in your registration key.

6. THE TAB KEY - Don't touch it. It'll error out your key. You can't tab out of the window, no matter how hard you try... and I know that it's an instinctive reflex to tab to the next field. Resist!! Fight your instinctive urges!!
Lestrade
Pledge

Re: CrazyBernie's Super Registration Key Help Line!!!

Post by Lestrade »

Got another one which fooled me.

I tried to cut&paste the code from the order confirmation webpage. When I tried that the code didn't appear in the registration box instead it pasted a bunch of invisible space characters. So when I tried to enter the code manually after the cut&paste action it didn't work either because of the spaces in front.