for players who reach The Saboteur Ending

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Aldbeski
Marshall

for players who reach The Saboteur Ending

Post by Aldbeski »

i made this post so that everyone can share with us their Saboteur Ending
Here is mine
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Buckets
Council Member

Re: for players who reach The Saboteur Ending

Post by Buckets »

I applaude those of you who can achieve the Saboteur ending. I tried my hardest with my fighter and couldn't do it. She used all her potions up and all her arrows, but even with her great armor, she took heavy damage each turn and just could not outlast him. I'll try with my next character. If you manage to do it with a fighter with no spells, my hat's off to you!
Aldbeski
Marshall

Post by Aldbeski »

this is my fighter\ranger ending
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Rowanas
Council Member

Post by Rowanas »

Buckets wrote:I applaude those of you who can achieve the Saboteur ending. I tried my hardest with my fighter and couldn't do it. She used all her potions up and all her arrows, but even with her great armor, she took heavy damage each turn and just could not outlast him. I'll try with my next character. If you manage to do it with a fighter with no spells, my hat's off to you!
It's not all that hard if you've got excellent alchemy. The difficult bit was that the sword feat (the only thing that allowed me to kill him) wouldn't regenerate unless I stayed in combat after using it, invariably ending with me taking damage.

Poison works really well on him, just so you know.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

It was slow but not all that difficult with my shield & spear fighter, given the slight glitch in the Shield skill that treats opponents in corner-connected spaces as being at range (and thus making you able to deflect their blows). Korren landed one hit on her in the entire fight (99% chance to deflect his blows is wonderful). Of course, having 47 Shields and 35 Piercing Weapons helps.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Bob the Thief
Apprentice

Post by Bob the Thief »

Korren seems to move fairly slowly. It was not difficult to stay out of reach and plink him with arrows or fireballs.