petrified wood

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
mgbmgb
Steward

petrified wood

Post by mgbmgb »

got it sold it , apparently it had some signifcance, but it being entitled miscellaneous article... was i supposed to keep the soul piercer arrow too? what else.....? thoroughly enjoying the game :lol:
mgbmgb
Steward

Re: petrified wood

Post by mgbmgb »

question answered in another post i think?
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Those items are parts of optional side quests. You can keep them and complete the quests or sell them for the money (or, in the case of the arrow, use it if you get desperate). I do wonder if you have to have THAT soulpiercer arrow or if ANY one will do (since you can find others near where that quest comes to fruition). Has anybody tested this?

Items from the main quest line are either marked Special or have 0 value so you cannot sell them. Nothing stops the careless gamer from simply throwing them away, though, so be careful.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
mgbmgb
Steward

Post by mgbmgb »

yeah, i'm not an expert on gaming so the 'careless gamer' remains a title for me had eschalon 1 completed it but lost my old id for the forums so should have learnt earlier,but staying with one character for the moment, thank you.
mgbmgb
Steward

optional side quest identification

Post by mgbmgb »

how do you know, you have one , if you're not notified?
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

I sold all my soulpiercing arrows before talking to Zeblin and had to buy one back. I had turned back outside his room because I didn't have enough money and figured I'd come back later for training when I had some.
gchase1999
Pledge

Post by gchase1999 »

OK, just where is this guy who wants the petrified wood? I've rehiked all over the Fellpine forest and can't find him.
gchase1999
Pledge

Post by gchase1999 »

OK, found it with the help of the compendium. I won't post it here since its a spoiler, but you can find it if you search the term "wood", but not fossilized wood. =)