I must be very dumb.

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Mod.
Fellowcraft Apprentice

I must be very dumb.

Post by Mod. »

After finding the dragonel nest, I can't seem to find out how to kill it. Then I found this topic: http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =12&t=3148

I saw that apparently you can bash the nest enough to finally kill it. Problem is, I can't seem to bash it at all. I don't know how to get a powder keg to explode either. I click on the dragonel nest when I stand right next to it, and my character won't attack it, and I can't figure out how. It just says that I see a dragonel nest or something. I never new I was this dumb until playing this game.
ManusDei
Council Member

Re: I must be very dumb.

Post by ManusDei »

Shift + clic to bash objects.

You can use it to throw ranged attacks too (vital when smashing powder kegs).
Mod.
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Mod. »

Thank you very much. I am surprised that the game never tells you this.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

It's in the User's Manual, for those people who actually read those things. And in case you right-click on a friendly NPC with an attack spell ready, it does tell you that you need to hold down the shift key to attack them. It would probably get annoying if BW added a "Hold down the shift key while clicking to attack" onto the end of every object description.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Oshkell
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Oshkell »

You're not dumb! You just really make a lot of people feel happy because they see your question and are all like, "Ooh, ooh, I can answer that! *typity type*"
I listen,
I laugh,
I think for a while
As I sit in the dark
And smile.
iamrichard
Steward

Post by iamrichard »

Oshkell wrote:You're not dumb! You just really make a lot of people feel happy because they see your question and are all like, "Ooh, ooh, I can answer that! *typity type*"
Whaha !
The grass is greener at my neighbour.