Stuck in Lv. 3 Fathamurk

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
RedTonic
Initiate

Stuck in Lv. 3 Fathamurk

Post by RedTonic »

I'm stuck in level 3 Fathamurk; I have 8 candecium dusts, but the device north of the gem in the mesh sphere doesn't seem to do anything when I click on it with the dusts in my inventory. It doesn't open into a "chest" for me to put the dusts in, either. Dragging the dusts out of my inventory and "dropping" them over the device results in losing the dusts like any other dropped inventory item. Have I missed part of the puzzle?

Edit: Figured it out! Nevermind...
kelticpete
Council Member

Re: Stuck in Lv. 3 Fathamurk

Post by kelticpete »

Care to share? I am on that level and I am the man who always catches the clever and misses the obvious.
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Look around a little harder in the room with the large torch supply. You may also want 'Reveal Map' elemental spell if possible.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
hatches
Pledge

Post by hatches »

Redtonic,

Could lend some help, I am also stuck at level three, and can't figure out how to load my crystals into the machine.

Thanks,
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

In order to load them into the machine you should only have to need all 8. Make sure you have that. If you do, also make sure you're clicking on the right machine (It's the one North of the room with the spiders). If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you, sorry.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

As Vroqren says, be sure you're clicking the right machine. One takes 8 small crystals, the other takes something different that you get after you clear what's behind the door the 8 small crystals open. Just be ready for a fun fight.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.