Farrock Caves -- Level 2?

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Threlkish
Initiate

Farrock Caves -- Level 2?

Post by Threlkish »

I have a question for the experienced players here, and it relates to the Farrock Caves.

I've progressed pretty far through the main storyline (currently my only active quest is to collect the Crux of Ages--again. Find the bloody thing in Book I, and the incompetents you return it to promptly lose it). I was recently taking a trek through the Farrock Caves while heading from Eastwillow to Port Kuudad....

...and I noticed something. When you enter the Caves, the text window says "Now Entering Farrock Caves Level 1." This suggests that somewhere, there is a "Farrock Caves Level 2."

Is there another dungeon level somewhere in the Farrock Cave system? To be clear, I'm _not_ talking about Fathamurk, I know about that one. Haven't done it yet, but the passage is open, and I'll probably do that next after I stockpile potions and food. But is there a second level to the Farrock Caves, and if so, how do you get to it?

Thanks in advance.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Farrock Caves -- Level 2?

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

No, there is no "level 2"...level 2 is Fathamurk. It was just that when Farrock was originally designed, we were not sure if Fathamurk was going to be beneath it or in another location.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Threlkish
Initiate

Re: Farrock Caves -- Level 2?

Post by Threlkish »

Thank you, BW. That answers it. I was just hoping there wasn't something obvious that I've been missing all this time. I'd have felt pretty embarrassed if there had been....

:oops: