Question about skill feats

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Nepharis
Initiate

Question about skill feats

Post by Nepharis »

I'd test this myself, but I don't feel like saving up the skill points needed to do so...

Anyway, the question is this: if you have 10 or more points in multiple weapon skills (let's say swords and bows), will both skill feats become available while you're running around? So, could you snipe someone with Intense Focus, switch to a sword, and immediately Riposte the same guy (if he's still alive)?
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Question about skill feats

Post by CrazyBernie »

Yes. You could feasibly have every single weapon skill with 10 points in each and have all the feats ready to fire.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

CrazyBernie wrote:Yes. You could feasibly have every single weapon skill with 10 points in each and have all the feats ready to fire.
And with trainers and books, it's not really that hard to do. I did that with one character for fun.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Nepharis
Initiate

Post by Nepharis »

Thanks for the response; trained bows accordingly. It's nice to be able to save up the special attacks for tougher baddies. Now saving up for pierce training...
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

Pierce doesn't have a trainer, just bows, thrown weapons, swords, axes, and bludgeoning weapons.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Having multiple feats isn't all that useful, though. 2X points in a single weapon skill is way better than X points in two different skills.