2 simple questions

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
2toTheSky
Initiate

2 simple questions

Post by 2toTheSky »

Hi guys I'm a eschalon noob Iv got eschalon book 2 and bout 5 hrs in. With a lil 7 paladin build and was wondering if the number of rounds of leatherskin lasts will increase when I can cast higher lvls of the spell I can cast lvl 2 and it lasts 39 rds at that lvl also I'm enjoying book 2 and I want to try book 1 when I complete it is it available through steam? If not where can I get a digital copy?
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: 2 simple questions

Post by Randomizer »

Spells last longer when cast at higher levels.

Eschalon: Book 1 should be available from Steam. Before you buy, check out the Book 1 forum for your operating system because some users have had trouble with Steam on their computers. You don't want to buy it if you will have the same problems.
2toTheSky
Initiate

Post by 2toTheSky »

Ty random
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Leatherskin lasts 20 rounds per casting level. There's tons of information (and spoilers!) like this at http://eschalon.wikia.com/.

Also, I'd recommend getting Book I direct from Basilisk Games rather than from Steam. As Randomizer mentioned, more people have trouble with technical problems who get the games through resellers, and it's easier to get support.