The Adventure is Over!

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: The Adventure is Over!

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Randomizer wrote:Flame broil or fried?

Years after book 3 of Duncan and Mallory by Robert Asprin and Mel White I finally saw that Mel White plans to issue book 4 after she completes her degree. That announcement was a few years ago. I hate waiting. :(
Yeah, I work in publishing. We actually use different definitions of calendar elements than the rest of the world.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
quasimodo
Marshall

Post by quasimodo »

Dragonlady wrote:Hummph, you think its been a long wait? Just look when I signed into the forums! :D I discovered Book I when searching for turn-based games. Worked on beta for book I then waited and beta for book II. And again I'm waiting to work on Book III. I'm a very a patient person. You just can't hear me bitching at home! :lol:

Same here. I also discovered Book 1 while google searching TB games. I've been waiting 13 days longer than DL!
mkreku
Apprentice

Post by mkreku »

You guys make me feel like a newbie :|
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

quasimodo wrote: Same here. I also discovered Book 1 while google searching TB games. I've been waiting 13 days longer than DL!
You might not want to call down her wrath...

Either way - I know I haven't waited THAT long it just seems like a long time because I've loved the games so much. I can only imagine how long it must seem for all you who were here from the beginning.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

Vroqren wrote:Either way - I know I haven't waited THAT long it just seems like a long time because I've loved the games so much. I can only imagine how long it must seem for all you who were here from the beginning.
I count that nearly 5 years have passed since the announcement of "Basilisk Games needs beta testers"!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

The reason the adventure is never over is because there will almost always be a different build to try out.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Vroqren wrote:
quasimodo wrote: Same here. I also discovered Book 1 while google searching TB games. I've been waiting 13 days longer than DL!
You might not want to call down her wrath...

Either way - I know I haven't waited THAT long it just seems like a long time because I've loved the games so much. I can only imagine how long it must seem for all you who were here from the beginning.
:lol:

Well said Vrogren, well said. :)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!