Kreador Strength Build-Very Powerful

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Kreador Strength Build-Very Powerful

Post by deathknight1728 »

I wanted to see what I could do to make a character that is extremely powerful both offense and in defense. I used speed last time to make a fragile, but deadly fighter in book1. Now Im currently lvl 17 and need 3 more lvls before I reface General Ghorr for a second showdown. Unlike the last REALLY crappy idea I had, this time my character is just slamming enemies left and right.

This build is sort of what Kreador mentioned where he said that put most of your points in strength/endurance and your good. Seeing as I wanted to make something strong but cool, I placed 2 strength and 1 perception every lvl. It made my char strong and hardy, and at the same time-defensive with magic and spotting stuff.

Its a really cool build and the extra health is awesome too. My damage on criticals is usually 140 per hit and that's with powerstrike mode. When I get 3 more lvls, the damage will go up by a bit.

I think the next build I'll make will be along similar lines. Instead of strength, I'll sub in 2 endurance and maybe 1 intelligence for an extremely hardy bard/skald build.

Has anyone else tried any cool fighter builds like this?
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Kreador Strength Build-Very Powerful

Post by Randomizer »

Unarmed combat fighter with very high endurance so you regenerate 1 hit point per turn. Endurance 81 at the end to face Ghorr gives 402 hit points. I used alchemy to make ogre strength, haste, and invisibility potions.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Kreador Strength Build-Very Powerful

Post by deathknight1728 »

Thats a cool build. I will eventually make a similar build based on hardiness and outlasting enemies. Its like Raging bull motto-They land 10-15 punches on me, I take it and land one that knocks them off their feet and ends the fight."

Thats a pretty powerful build and makes mine look weak, heh. I think I saw on here that someone made a dexterity build for a fighter so powerful that it could kill mostly everything in less than 4 rounds.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum