Machete Kills

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
VDK
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Machete Kills

Post by VDK »

I just watched the first movie and likewise wanted to make a cleaving weapon master. I went on gamebanshee and eschalon wikia and cannot find a definitive location for adamantium machetes and better ones in general. I have already completed this game with a dagger user so this should work.

Is there a set vendor that stocks all the best of stuff for machetes and the like? I wanted to make a number of builds with not often used weapons like clubs, quarterstaves and machetes.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Machete Kills

Post by Randomizer »

Items are randomly generated for the most part with better quality weapons available with merchants farther in the game like Hammerlorne.
Ssschah
Council Member

Post by Ssschah »

VDK wrote:...adamantium machetes...
Yupp. Travel to Cape Sorrow at around level 20 or higher and it will generate a machete ranging from mithril to divine ore. I think it has base damage of like 7?
(Cape Sorrow is one area West of Broken Blade).
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Ssschah wrote:
VDK wrote:...adamantium machetes...
Yupp. Travel to Cape Sorrow at around level 20 or higher and it will generate a machete ranging from mithril to divine ore. I think it has base damage of like 7?
(Cape Sorrow is one area West of Broken Blade).
Just remember NOT to travel to Cape Sorrow before that point if you have the "fixed random seed" on, as all items on map are fixed at the level you are when you first enter that map, if I recall correctly.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.