The Fog

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Emelio Lizardo
Fellowcraft Apprentice

The Fog

Post by Emelio Lizardo »

The character shouldn't be able to see through walls into buildings, or map beyond his vision area in the dark.

Sometimes the programs takes great care about what is in visual range and then just ignores it in terms of what i can actually see on the screen.

It's a wonderful advantage but isn't the whole concept of a game to have limitations to work against?

Unless there are plans for elven sex scenes. In which case I want popcorn.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Re: The Fog

Post by Lord_P »

Emelio, I see you have posted lots of comments that can all be summarized: "The game isn't realistic enough for me."

While I agree with most of your points, it's impossible to redesign Eschalon from ground up to have all these features you feel should be in it.
Emelio Lizardo
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Emelio Lizardo »

True, but there's' hope for the future.

Eventually the whole series will have to be updated to keep it fresh for new clients.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Not necessarily. Many excellent games have come and gone because the creators simply weren't earning enough from them to continue updating with new software. And some of the things you've been posting are completely unrealistic for BW to even put into the game. How ironic.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests