True Healer Challenge [SPOILER]

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
Gnarlitch
Initiate

True Healer Challenge [SPOILER]

Post by Gnarlitch »

I am on Talushorn level 2 where you talk to the Orakur in the cage. If I talk to him he dies and I fail the true healer challenge because a friendly NPC has died but if I don't talk to him I can't get through the next gate (the one that opens automatically when the Tuarax show up after you talk to the Orakur). I can't seem to find another way to open that gate or to get past it. Is there a lever I'm missing? If so, where?
Last edited by Gnarlitch on December 11th, 2013, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Re: True Healer Challenge

Post by Lord_P »

This is an interesting problem. Can someone check if this is true? If so, the True Healer challenge is impossible...

You should put a
[+] SPOILER
in the title, Gnarlitch.

Although it might not even be an Orakur...
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

I've played through as a True Healer at least four times. The little Orakur always dies and I always get credit for being a True Healer. Maybe you should check and see if you are okay as a healer before you talk to the Orakur. Maybe something happened earlier that negated the challenge.
Gnarlitch
Initiate

Post by Gnarlitch »

I am good for it before I talk to him and lose it as soon as I talk to him. :?
Gnarlitch
Initiate

Re: True Healer Challenge [SPOILER]

Post by Gnarlitch »

ROFLMAO! Issue solved. I'm not sure which version of the game I was running but I down loaded the newest one last night and now there is no issue. :roll: