Other Basilisk Game Project ideas

Here's where all things related to Book II are being discussed!
GeordiLaForce
Pledge

Other Basilisk Game Project ideas

Post by GeordiLaForce »

Hi!

Firstly, no idea where i should actually post this so i'm sorry obviously if this is the wrong part of the forum...but i couldn't honestly see where else to post this. Oh and i'm new :) Hi!

Other than Eschalon Book II (which will be awesome! I loved Book I), i was thinking with an obvious re-design of tiles/general design etc you could make an Sci-Fi RPG out of the current engine's mechanics etc

Its just an idea since other than Fallout there haven't been that many great Sci-Fi type RPG PC games. Something along the lines of a Cyber-Punk "BladeRunner" type game would be pretty sound in my opinion...since i was about 7 years old i've always wanted to play a game like that!

Though obviously i would focus on Book II first since by seeing what your going to add/not add to it, its going to be an awesome game, but anyone else think or feel there should be other projects done in the same vein in the sense of game mechanics and engine but on a tottaly different story and genre?

:)
Rune_74
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by Rune_74 »

Not only scifi but how about super heroes or occult ones? This tile system lends itself well to things like this.