Forum is Back - Yeah!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
slackmg
Initiate

Forum is Back - Yeah!

Post by slackmg »

Was gone for so long, thought a Zombie apocalypse had started. Actually went and stole all the neighbors food from their bunker since I hadn't had a chance to get any before then. Now feel a little stupid, but since I ate some it, not giving it back :D
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Forum is Back - Yeah!

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

What's with the bright colors though??? I need to find a good dungeon theme.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

But so much of the Eschalon games is wandering outdoors. Beautiful blue skies ...
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Hexhammer
Apprentice

Post by Hexhammer »

Finally! :D

Hello people, its been a while! I think I had about five year hiatus from playing Eschalon games, just came back to all this old school awesomess and oh boy, these games have not aged a day! Its just as great now as it was years ago. I'm downloading all the mods right now, the wayback machine helped me to get some already, but now I have it all.

Speaking of mods, is there any great creators still working on some? It would be absolutely fantastic to get some new content to play, I can't get enough of it. I even thought if I should work on some mod myself, but that might take too much time to learn to do all that work. Or I dunno, I have never checked how the available modding tools work.

Anyway, its great to be back here. I've missed this. I'm itching for starting another Book II play through with all the mods, now I only got the Return to Bastion spire installed and a kick ass deadly bow toting alchemist rogue going postal on Taurax. :D

Good to be back at it.
Arkos
Council Member

Post by Arkos »

Welcome back, everyone!
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

It's nice to feel that Basilisk Games is still a going concern. I missed being able to check in a see if anything was happening...
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Painted Lady wrote: September 28th, 2020, 1:19 pm It's nice to feel that Basilisk Games is still a going concern. I missed being able to check in a see if anything was happening...
I'm sorry Painted Lady. I'm sure it is very frustrating to be waiting on new info.

Covid has pretty much brought everything to a halt for a number of reasons, of which I won't bore you. However, Basilisk is not going anywhere. I'm still working on what I can based on my other commitments and availability of Basilisk resources. I've made some studio changes to keep our company financials stable for the foreseeable future, and I am absolutely expecting to get another RPG out... sometime.

I hope 2021 is a better year for all of us. :|
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Hexhammer
Apprentice

Post by Hexhammer »

Keep at it! I don't care how long it takes, Eschalon has been such a fun journey I'm certainly on the line to get the new game too. :mrgreen:
Arkos
Council Member

Post by Arkos »

BasiliskWrangler wrote: September 28th, 2020, 6:37 pmI hope 2021 is a better year for all of us. :|
I'm sure that's a sentiment we can all get behind.