Darn you...

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Unbeliever
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Darn you...

Post by Unbeliever »

I wasn't *LOOKING* for another game to play right now. I've got five purchased games sitting on my desk ALREADY waiting to be played, pending the any-day-now purchase of my new dream computer that will actually have the horsepower to run them.

But then one of my blogs (Twenty Sided) made several posts about how great Eschalon Book I was. I resisted the temptation for a few days, then caved in and thought, well, I can just download the free demo. Looks like it'll at least run on my current system...

And then you know what happened next. I made my way to the end of the demo, killing every monster and completing every quest I could, and got addicted. I had to find the guy with the wedding ring! I had to find the lady who would tell me about my amulet! And THEY WEREN'T ON THE MAPS I HAD ACCESS TO!

Your evil demo trap worked perfectly. Twenty-eight dollars later, my character is making progress once again. I am now a hopeless Eschalon addict, spending every free minute exploring new maps and solving more quests. I hope you're happy!

I know I am... :)
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

:lol:

Welcome to the Basilisk House of the Addicted'!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
acoustibop
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by acoustibop »

Perhaps there'll be an evil NPC called BW in Book II, who lurks on street corners selling copies of his hopelessly addictive game to unsuspecting, innocent little schoolkids! :o

And one of the quests is to find a way to save them...