Sorry- I'm back

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Sorry- I'm back

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Sorry about the spam that sat around for a few days. I took the fam to Disney World for a week, and after I left I realized I couldn't access the forums on my phone. Should be all fine now.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Sorry- I'm back

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Hope you all had fun at Disney World!
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:Hope you all had fun at Disney World!
We did, thanks. Although, coming back to shitty Indiana weather after spending a week in warm, humid Florida weather (mixed with the germs of a million other vacationers) has left me with a terrible head cold. Eh, still worth it though. :P
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by MyGameCompany »

Heh! What a coincidence! My wife and I spent last week at Disneyland and California Adventure! Had fun there too!
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by KillingMoon »

Normally if I see a lot of spam appearing on some game forum I see it as a good sign, I'm thinking, 'they must be working hard on the game'. In this case... urm, cough... :roll:

Anyway, I might as well send you some spam... err, I mean greetings from my rowing boat. I happened to catch myself on television today, some program that likes to use random 'soft' imagery to run their closing titles over.
It happened about a week ago, as I was rowing back from the allotment I saw a car stopping on the bridge, people carrying stuff out and I was afraid they were going to dump stuff in the canal. Of course I was soon aware they were recording me. I also had a hunch which program this could be, but forgot about it. Then by chance I saw myself appearing tonight. Maybe they had been waiting for the weather to warm up again, to make the images of someone rowing more apt, as most of the time inbetween the water has been frozen solid. It was just this day that most of the way was free, just close to the allotment I had to do some breaking of ice.