I'm back!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I'm back!

Post by Vroqren »

Hey everyone! I thought I made a post like two years ago saying: hey, I'm leaving for two years. But I couldn't find it if I did.

Either way, I just returned home after serving a volunteer mission for my church in New England.
Decided I'd check out Basilisk Games and see what the latest sauce was - glad to see the community still exists, and like the rest of you, I eagerly await the release of the new projects Basilisk Games have been working on.

Now, if you'll excuse me, these Taurax aren't going to leave Amireth on their own...

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: I'm back!

Post by blatherbeard »

meh we hate you anyway ;)

what mission was needed in New England? not like its a third world country or something :) (used to live there ha ha)
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: I'm back!

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

blatherbeard wrote: January 12th, 2019, 12:55 am what mission was needed in New England? not like its a third world country or something :) (used to live there ha ha)
I suppose that depends on what part of New England. ;-)

Welcome back, Vroqren! Have fun storming the Citadel.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.