Multi-annual update!!!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Multi-annual update!!!

Post by CrazyBernie »

Seems like just last week I was giving away video games. I'm pretty sure my library overflow has grown by leaps and bounds since then...*sigh*

Been busy with life as usual... work promotions equate to more work. Pandemics equate to more work (no rest in healthcare IT). Having a grandkid (at 40, no less) equates to more work. Pseudo-post-pandemic equates to more work.

I'm *still* working on a piece of fanfic for a certain game that BW is/was/might be working on... at this point I dunno if it'll even fit in a post.

I've still got plenty of games to give away. I might switch to a round-robin-style giveaway just so I can "lighten my load"... it's either that or take up game streaming with a random-game-from-my-steam-library-that's-over-1000-games review.

Hanging out in Texas this week... yee haw!

/end_gibberish_post
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Multi-annual update!!!

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Hope you're having fun here in Texas. Don't worry, it's a big state. You probably won't see me. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Good to hear from ya, Bernie! I want in on the game action if you're going to start throwing steam codes around!

Things are the same around here. I make a bit of progress on the next game, just a little bit at a time, and then I get some outside dev work and spend 2-3 weeks doing that because it pays. I figured a slow development cycle is better than having to close up Basilisk Games because we're out of operating funds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Yeah, I'm not sure if your fanfic even matches the current storyline- I've changed it up to better reflect the direction of development.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

@ Kreador

Yeah, Texas was an "emergency" trip to put out some fires... it was really just a PR stint to make a CEO and some whiny doc's happy. For me, just an excuse to rack up some travel points... ^_^

@ BW

Are we talking about the same game? ;) Regardless, I consider it prequel-ly in nature... plus it's Lewis, so things could go anywhere, really >.>
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

damn yall are in texas?? I AM TOO!!!

MEETUP NEEDED. im in bastrop east of austin.
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

LOL, not exactly, for me. I was in Bryan/College Station for a few days... But I live in Tennessee. I will be going back to Texas in all likelihood, but I think my next trip will be to Lubbock.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

And I'm up just north of Dallas. Closer to Austin than Tennessee, but about as far away as Tennessee is long. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote: May 30th, 2021, 7:10 am And I'm up just north of Dallas. Closer to Austin than Tennessee, but about as far away as Tennessee is long. ;-)

true dat homey lol
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.