easter egg missing

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
kungfookate
Pledge

easter egg missing

Post by kungfookate »

I got the one from the spiders wood bit, and the one from elderhollow. I can't find the third. Can anyone help? Also I can't find the mercenaries to get the divine ore back.
I'm at an impasse now in the game i think ... :(
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: easter egg missing

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

kungfookate- Jedi_Learner is a raving lunatic who also believes Eschalon is a flat world rather than a spherical one. You must take what he says with a grain of salt. However, he has created an immensely helpful FAQ which will lead you to the correct answer, which is why we allow him to hang out in the Pub without a straight-jacket and muzzle.

:wink:
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: easter egg missing

Post by Dragonlady »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:kungfookate- Jedi_Learner is a raving lunatic who also believes Eschalon is a flat world rather than a spherical one. You must take what he says with a grain of salt. However, he has created an immensely helpful FAQ which will lead you to the correct answer, which is why we allow him to hang out in the Pub without a straight-jacket and muzzle.

:wink:

:lol: :lol: Good one BW. Yes, look in the FAQ.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!