Thank you, Basilisk Games!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Hylius
Pledge

Thank you, Basilisk Games!

Post by Hylius »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I registered because I've been playing your game, Eschalon: Book I, and I have to say, it has been the best role-playing experience I've ever had. It's so deep and intricate, that it must have taken you, Basilisk Games, a lot of effort to pull it off. And boy, did you pull it off. I wanted to thank you and congratulate you for making this game, and I sincerely hope you continue making more of this and/or better quality. I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Eschalon: Book II, and I'm certain it will be amazing. If this post is out of place, then please delete it. The least I want is to cause trouble after feeling so thankful toward you guys.

All the best,
Hylius
Rollor
Marshall

Re: Thank you, Basilisk Games!

Post by Rollor »

lol bw aren't going to delete a post praising his game :lol:
Reinhart
Initiate

Post by Reinhart »

Instead of making my own thank you thread and taking up forum real estate let me also say "thank you" here. Best money I've spent on a game in ages, it's dang near everything I've always wanted in an RPG and never thought I'd see... makes me wonder why this doesn't have a larger following actually.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Reinhart wrote:makes me wonder why this doesn't have a larger following actually.
It's because the game doesn't have one of these....

Come on, BW, you know you want to put one in Book II... :shock: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Reinhart
Initiate

Post by Reinhart »

Haha.

Hero fires Main Gun with Depleted Uranium Shell +3, hit! 7,291 (+3) damage!
Salamander is dead.