Beta testers needed!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Re: Beta testers needed!

Post by Evnissyen »

Heh... I would, but I'm afraid somebody might mistake me for an oil deposit. Before long I'll find somebody's trying to stick a pipe into me... .

Sure, my hair's jet black, and all, and it can get kind of oily when I don't wash it . . . but that doesn't mean there's black gold under the surface... .
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Marty: Just wanted to make sure you knew I was only teasing you. Sometimes it's not all that clear, although this time I assumed it would be. I have a suspicion that my sarcastic/ironic tendencies have a contributory effect on my unpopularity... . People take me the wrong way, even get offended.

Sometimes I think it might be time for me to give in and start using emoticons.

I don't really like emoticons.
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
AK_Marty
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by AK_Marty »

It's cool, I just thought you slipped over to the dark underbelly of the troll bridge for a while. I was sure you would recover soon.
Alaska Marty
"It looks a lot more like it does now than it used to!"