Have a HAPPY EASTER!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Have a HAPPY EASTER!

Post by Dragonlady »

If you celebrate Easter, have a good one!
Attachments
color6c.gif
color6c.gif (5.72 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
King_ov_Death
Senior Council Member

Re: Have a HAPPY EASTER!

Post by King_ov_Death »

Thanks!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

The bad news is: instead of an Easter Egg Hunt, my family has decreed that I should engage in a Family Hunt. The family members are the easter eggs, see?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Arkos
Council Member

Post by Arkos »

Evnissyen wrote:The bad news is: instead of an Easter Egg Hunt, my family has decreed that I should engage in a Family Hunt. The family members are the easter eggs, see?
*cocks hunting rifle, dons camouflage*

Then let's get huntin'...

:p
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Arkos wrote:
Evnissyen wrote:The bad news is: instead of an Easter Egg Hunt, my family has decreed that I should engage in a Family Hunt. The family members are the easter eggs, see?
*cocks hunting rifle, dons camouflage*

Then let's get huntin'...

:p
Ma & Pa found at 8:30p Saturday evening in northeast Connecticut, near the Storrs campus of the University of Connecticut (UConn): no violence ensued, ego's satisfied on both ends. Sister & Brother-in-Law -- and nieces -- located at 10:30 the following morning in central Connecticut, near Wesleyan University: no violence ensued, ego's satisfied at both ends, with delightful assistance from my three adorable nieces.

Now everyone is happy.

Monday EDIT: to change "Connecticut State University" to UConn . . . yes, I even sometimes confuse the University of Massachusetts (UMass), Boston University (BU) and Boston College (BC). :roll:

EDIT#2: Is nobody but me using his/her computer as an excuse to hide from his/her relatives, whom he/she is currently visiting for this lame holiday?

Yes, that's right . . . I said lame. As in weak. And yes, I meant it. So there. :P

EDIT#3: Hey! It's nice to see Dragonlady finally has her own special new Lieutenant insignia. At 750+ posts, she's certainly earned it.

It's about time BW & co. started extending the ranking system! Hurray!
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Evnissyen wrote:
EDIT#3: Hey! It's nice to see Dragonlady finally has her own special new Lieutenant insignia. At 750+ posts, she's certainly earned it.

It's about time BW & co. started extending the ranking system! Hurray!
:oops: Thank you, and I agree. They do look nice, the insignia that is. :lol:
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Evnissyen wrote:It's about time BW & co. started extending the ranking system! Hurray!
Actually, the ranking system is set up all the way to 5000+ posts. The higher you go, the more posts it takes to make it to the next rank.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Nice... it's like gaining XP... you should change the rank names to match up with the ones in the game. :mrgreen:
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:
Evnissyen wrote:It's about time BW & co. started extending the ranking system! Hurray!
Actually, the ranking system is set up all the way to 5000+ posts. The higher you go, the more posts it takes to make it to the next rank.
Ah, I didn't realize that. I'd thought it stopped at Officer:Platinum.

So, I just realized: this means I'll never match ranks with Dragonlady. ...sigh... :(

Well, I suppose if I'm gonna be beat by somebody, it might as well be a dragon... .
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Evnissyen wrote:
BasiliskWrangler wrote:
Ah, I didn't realize that. I'd thought it stopped at Officer:Platinum.

So, I just realized: this means I'll never match ranks with Dragonlady. ...sigh... :(

Well, I suppose if I'm gonna be beat by somebody, it might as well be a dragon... .

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :roll:

You might, your younger than I am and I have less time as the years go by. :|
Faithful
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Faithful »

It was a great Easter Sunday, thanks for the post! :)
Arkos
Council Member

Post by Arkos »

Not for me. I had to work 11 hours.

But two of my coworkers got me an Easter basket full of candy, so that was pretty sweet.
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Arkos wrote:But two of my coworkers got me an Easter basket full of candy, so that was pretty sweet.
Pun intended?

For the record, because I love being the downer in every group setting: my Easter was less than highly fun. But... I generally don't enjoy holidays.

Halloween is okay.

But Xmas has got to go. Seriously. It's only there to drain us all of money and feed the malls.

(And before anyone asks: No, I'm not a Christian, although half my family is. And, no, I don't want to argue about it. Thanks.)

("The more you know!")