Average Age

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!

What is your stage of development?

[Egg] Teen or younger
9%
[Larvae] 20-something
30%
[Pupa] 30-something
35%
[Adult] 40-something
17%
[Undead] 50-something
7%
[Lich] 60 or older
3%

Total votes: 223

Amazadh Kristeopolous
Apprentice

Post by Amazadh Kristeopolous »

Heh! Your grace and eloquence obviously convinced Davinci that you were worthy of a more significant role than just a visitor!

Oh, by the way, I hope you had a very happy birthday last month, I meant to pop into the forum and say something, but IRL got in the way...
"Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes..."
rocketman28
Senior Steward

Re: Average Age

Post by rocketman28 »

i am 12
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re:

Post by Dragonlady »

Amazadh Kristeopolous wrote:Heh! Your grace and eloquence obviously convinced Davinci that you were worthy of a more significant role than just a visitor!

Oh, by the way, I hope you had a very happy birthday last month, I meant to pop into the forum and say something, but IRL got in the way...
:oops: Why thank you! I did have a wonderful day. Flowers, candy, prime ribeye steak, books, dice, books, orchid plant, books..oh, I said that already. :D Heh, finished the books 2 weeks ago. I just finished a book I got in the mail yesterday from Amazon - LKHamiltons "Blood Noir". (the latest Anita Blade story). I stopped playing MoM to read it. Okay, so my house is a bit messy, I just couldn't put it down! :D
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!