Xmas Presents??

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Serpent's Sister
Initiate

Xmas Presents??

Post by Serpent's Sister »

I was thinking about giving Eschalon: Book I cd's to people for Christmas - any chance the more you buy the bigger the discount?
:lol:
Is there a relationship between worm and spice?
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Are you talking "by the crate" or "by the truckload"? :wink:
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:Are you talking "by the crate" or "by the truckload"? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Serpent's Sister
Initiate

Post by Serpent's Sister »

Sadly no, not by the truckload - I honestly do not have that many friends :roll: I was thinking maybe in the 5-10 copies range. But another thought crossed my mind - would someone be missing out on any kind of help or technical support by being a gift recipient and not the actual person who paid for and downloaded the game? Is everything you need going to be on the cd itself? This is a little new for me - sorry!
Is there a relationship between worm and spice?
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Tech support can be received by anyone who is playing the game. We'll have a support email address for people to contact us directly, and the forums have a tech support area that will be opened on the day of release. The forums are going to be the quickest and probably best form of support for most people.

The game (both CD version and digital download) also has a help file to get you through basic technical support issues, it has a Player's Manual for the most basic of instructions to get you started, and there are very helpful playing tips inside the game itself that can be of great help to most players.

[edit] Oh, and about the price break- sure that is easy enough. I'll set a price break at 5 copies or more, you can get a 15% discount. It will be selectable on the order form.
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

*signs self onto Serpent Sister's Christmas List*

:D
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!