The Humble Indie Bundle Redux

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

The Humble Indie Bundle Redux

Post by CrazyBernie »

You know what to do. Pick a price, pick a charity, then rock out with your indie games out. :twisted:

http://www.humblebundle.com/
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: The Humble Indie Bundle Redux

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Bought mine.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

I bought the last one and I just bought this one even though I already owned Machinarium and Osmos previously. It's worth it to plunk down some money just for Braid alone, not to mention being able to contribute to a good cause. :D
Will Pay For Cloth Map
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I'm really digging (no pun intended... >.<) Cortex Command... 16-bit 2D graphics + physics + fully destructible terrain = epicness.

Revenge of the Titans looks like it has a lot of promise as well. A little bit of X-com (Research), a sprinkle of Warcraft (Resource Gathering), and a healthy dose of Tower Defense.

I haven't played Braid or Machinarium yet, but Osmos is entertaining as well.

All around, this is an excellent bundle, especially at a choose-your-own price. I noticed Notch (creator of Minecraft) is the current top contributor... 0_o
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Personally I'm loving Braid the most so far. Thank you Ryan "Icculus" Gordon for porting this excellent title. ( I know others have had problems I'm running a nVidia GX460 1GB with the latest "evil" blob and everything runs PERFECT.". The $25 I dropped was worth it for that title alone (When Braid first came out without a Linux client I was crushed, now I'm elated), but more importantly I get to help out a good cause. I had Machinarium and Osmos before and both are great games. Machinarium is a terrific take on the old-school adventure/puzzle game genre. Osmos is a super chill game of strategy and assimilation. I can't comment on either of the other two games yet because I haven't played them yet, but I'm sure they are quite enjoyable, knowing the high standards that the Humble Bundle #1 set before this bundle.

Also I'm happy to report that Linux users, like myself, have been roughly twice as generous as other users, with Mac users being the second most generous, and Windows users being the cheapskates.

The offer is far from over. Regardless of what platform or platforms you support, you can still support this amazing indie effort and not only help out a great charity, but also the developers of the games.

Do the right thing and pledge some money for the goodnes of all here. Not only will you get to feel good about your donation, you will get some terrific games for your troubles.
Will Pay For Cloth Map