CBCIG Secret Prize + Round 4 Details Revealed!!!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

CBCIG Secret Prize + Round 4 Details Revealed!!!

Post by CrazyBernie »

Round 4: FIGHT!

Ok, there isn't going to be a fight... at least not until the time comes to pick the winners... ^_^

By now I'm sure everyone is salivating to discover the Special Prize's Secret Identity... eww, that's gross.

Well... here it is!

That's right! BW has generously donated not one, not two, but three Physical DVD Copies of Eschalon: Book II to the giveaway! (Complete with optional autograph. :mrgreen:)

Round 4 and 5 now being smashed together into one mega-giveaway! "With your prizes combined, I am Captain... er... nevermind."

Check it out!

Prize 1: World of Goo (4 Copies)

Prize 2: Trine (2 Copies)

Prize 3: Minecraft (4 Copies)

Prize 4: The Humble Indie Bundle (2 Copies)

Prize 5: Eschalon: Book II (3 *Physical* Copies!)

*** NEW RUUULZ ****

This giveaway is going to be different. You have to options for entry: "Choose Your Own" or "Grab Bag."

Choose Your Own
This is simple: You just pick a Prize that you want... and you get 2 entries for that prize... sorta like raffle tickets.

Grab Bag
If you pick Grab Bag, you get a single, traveling entry. What this means is that your entry starts at prize one, and if it doesn't get picked, it moves into prize two, etc. If your entry comes up, you win that prize, and you're done. Lower odds of winning, and much lower odds of winning what you want, but more chances to win something.

One Stipulation: Previous winners may submit for a single entry for the Eschalon: Book II prize... due to the nature of its "Secret 'till now" status and origin. Most of you probably already have the game, but it's a potential chance to own a hard copy, and/or gift it to someone else!

This contest will run Saturday (1/8) to Saturday (1/15), so I don't have to worry about being at work. :mrgreen:

So stay tuned, the party starts tomorrow!!
dare49devil
Senior Council Member

Re: CBCIG Secret Prize + Round 4 Details Revealed!!!

Post by dare49devil »

-HELLO! I guess I logged back in just in time. =D

-So, do I just say..my entries go to Minecraft? o.O

-You're too kind.

*edit*

-I'll re-edit tomorrow...because I just say the start date. ;]
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

Welcome back :D

Yeah, I'll create a new posting for the actual start of the round. You just need to say "Minecraft" to put your entries towards that Prize, or "Grab Bag" for the "I'll-Take-What-I-Can-Get" entry. ^_^
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Bernie: Do you also have a copy of that awesome display table?

[Imagining all the cool stuff I can display on it... wow... .]
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.