Did you ever make scenarios for games?

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Did you ever make scenarios for games?

Post by KillingMoon »

It wouldn't surprise me if some of us have...
I just released a map for that all time classic Heroes of Might and Magic III. The map's called 'A Picture on my Wall' and can be found on http://www.celestialheavens.com
And years ago I once made a map called 'Scavengers' for Age of Wonders Shadow Magic, a less well known game, I suspect.
ManusDei
Council Member

Re: Did you ever make scenarios for games?

Post by ManusDei »

I'm a Game Master for a few p&p rpg, when I'm not playing.
So not scenario as in a computer game, but I've made my share of scenarii.
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I used to make maps for Doom, Warcraft, Starcraft, Quake, etc. Never really got into making them for Heroes though.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

I did up an adventure for a computer game called "Azalta" long ago. It had game editor you could make your own ad-on's with. Gave copies to several people. Unfortuanately I no longer have it, do have Azalta though. And, I make up stuff all the time for the rpg game I run on Rpol. Varient AD&D game. I make maps, encounters and stuff. It takes place in a huge city that is Celtic as its history and was taken over by a Roman type government 150+ years ago.

If you want to follow some of the groups adventures you can go there and read the chapters that are currently up for all to read (some are missing).

Go here: http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=7901&date=1294965305
Read Here: "Notice: Story of Knu-Mythia (group 0)"

And at this moment I'm not accepting new players. There other things on that same page you can read about my world. It's been going since 1989..my world and games there that is. This current adventure started 2005 (I think). :D
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
dare49devil
Senior Council Member

Post by dare49devil »

KillingMoon wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if some of us have...
I just released a map for that all time classic Heroes of Might and Magic III. The map's called 'A Picture on my Wall' and can be found on http://www.celestialheavens.com
And years ago I once made a map called 'Scavengers' for Age of Wonders Shadow Magic, a less well known game, I suspect.
-Uh yes! I made 3-4 maps for Heroes of Might and Magic III! So fun let me tell you.