Hello. \O

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Nelly
Initiate

Hello. \O

Post by Nelly »

I really must buy this game, it is all about game-play and immersion, I am so loving it. I also love indie games and application company's, they offer so much more without a greedy publisher calling the shots. 8)

One question; If I buy it for my main Linux computer, will I also be able to play it from my windows Xp computer with the same game key, or would I have to buy two separate keys to do that?

Thank you for any answer I may receive, and for this wonderful game.
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Hello. \O

Post by KillingMoon »

Welcome to the forum!
I'm almost 100% sure you only need one key. I didn't do a search for it, but I've got the Eschalon CD, which has installs for all 3 systems on it and comes with only 1 key, so...
ManusDei
Council Member

Post by ManusDei »

Basically you download the demo (whatever system) and unlock it with the key. And you can do that as much as you need, on as many systems as you can.
Nelly
Initiate

Post by Nelly »

I thought that is how it would be, but no harm in checking.

I already have the demo, so all that is left to do is buy myself a key, which I will do this instant. :D
Enterian
Apprentice

Post by Enterian »

Nelly wrote:I thought that is how it would be, but no harm in checking.

I already have the demo, so all that is left to do is buy myself a key, which I will do this instant. :D
Good choice!
Hi, I'm also new here, but I've been playing both games for a while now. And I've been following this website since the development of Book II.

I love these kind of indie games, and both Eschalon games are at the top of my favorite-indie-game-list for sure :)
BW has done a great job! Thanks a lot!
Ladez
Apprentice

Post by Ladez »