Humble Bundle 3

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Humble Bundle 3

Post by sirdilznik »

The Humble Indie Bundle is back for a 3rd go at it. This time all the games are from Frozenbyte so they're calling it the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle. As before you get a bunch of games, you decide what you pay for them, and you get to help out some charities. Heck I already own 2 of the games but I'm getting it anyway. All the info you need is here:

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Will Pay For Cloth Map
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Humble Bundle 3

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Looks good! I'll buy as well, as usual.

By the way, we're trying to get together a Humble RPG Bundle with several developers. If this sounds good to anyone, you should email the Humble Indie Bundle people (contact@humblebundle.com) and tell them you want it.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Absolutely, that sounds like a great idea BW. I'll definitely email the Humble Bundle folks.
Will Pay For Cloth Map
supaflyryguy
Initiate

Post by supaflyryguy »

Thanks for posting this. I don't own any of Frozenbyte's games, but have been meaning to pick up Trine for awhile.

Oh, and an RPG bundle would be awesome. Which developers if you don't mind me asking?
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

supaflyryguy wrote:Oh, and an RPG bundle would be awesome. Which developers if you don't mind me asking?
Can't say right now. But don't worry, all the cool kids have been invited. We just need the Humble Bundle guys to approve.
Rush
Senior Council Member

Post by Rush »

Great post, Sirdilznik.

By the by...I just had to attempt saying "humble bundle" five times really fast. Ahem...I did not do very well. My wife, on the other hand, did slightly better, which means...I will have to endure hearing "I'm better then you" (in musical fashion) from her at least for the next several days to come.
Some came to sing, some came to pray
Some came to keep the dark away...
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

I mentioned to John Graham some months back that he should include Basilisk Games in one of his Bundles since you support all 3 OS's and he was keen back then - I should pester him some more on Skype about this :)

And yes I always get the Bundles :)
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Iane wrote:I should pester him some more on Skype about this :)
Yes, pester John.

If we get into the Humble Bundle, we will probably put in Book I, not Book II. But to sweeten the deal for everyone, we will include the full contents of the Book I disc as well- the first time this extra stuff has been made available since the disc was sold out.

I have a couple other "high profile" indie devs lined up to participate in a potential RPG bundle, and they too would be including some cool stuff, so hopefully we can get something going with the HIB people! :)
supaflyryguy
Initiate

Post by supaflyryguy »

So would it help if I sent an e-mail too? I'd really like to see this happen.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

supaflyryguy wrote:So would it help if I sent an e-mail too? I'd really like to see this happen.
Sure! Just say you've read a rumor on Basilisk Game's forums that we are trying to get a "Humble RPG Bundle" put together and that you think it's a great idea.
supaflyryguy
Initiate

Post by supaflyryguy »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:Sure! Just say you've read a rumor on Basilisk Game's forums that we are trying to get a "Humble RPG Bundle" put together and that you think it's a great idea.
Done.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Alright getting more and more people on the support train. If we all do our part and contact the HIB people we can make the beautiful dream of the Humble RPG Bundle a reality. Yes We Can!!!

*Patriotic music plays*
*An american flag is transposed on the background*
*A majestic eagle flies in front of the flag*

[Note: If you don't live in the states then substitute your national flag and bird]
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

Well if anyone has Skype his ID is "John Graham" you can't miss him since he has Wolfire logo as image and leaving a message if not on will always get to him
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

We're still trying to get the guys who run the Humble Bundle to include us in their next bundle, or even to make an RPG specific bundle with some fellow indie developers.

If we get into the bundle with Book 1, we'll be including the rare extra content of the "Book 1 CD" that many have asked for over the years since the original batch of CDs sold out. So anyone who would want to see this needs to help.

Just go to this page and let them know you want to see Eschalon: Book 1 in their next bundle!

http://www.humblebundle.com/contact
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Done did dat and retweeted your tweet to those folks what follows me. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.