Indie Royale

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Indie Royale

Post by sirdilznik »

So there is this new thing that just started up where 4 indie games are bundled together and you could get them all for one low price. The 4 games are A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda, Gemini Rue, Sanctum, and Nimbus. It started at about 2 1/2 bucks and every time someone purchases the bundle the price goes up slightly. If someone pays more than the current price, it knocks the cost down for everyone afterward. Weird, I know. Anyway I just got the bundle for $2.91, which is more than worth it for Gemini Rue alone. Right now it's at $2.98. Weird promotion but I couldn't say no to 4 games for under 3 bucks, especially since Gemini Rue was one of the games and I loved the demo. You can download the games directly or redeem them on Steam or Desura. All 4 of the games are Windows only as of right now but i know that at least Gemini Rue works fine through wine.

http://www.indieroyale.com/
Will Pay For Cloth Map
GameFace
Initiate

Re: Indie Royale

Post by GameFace »

Thanks, I am buying this for Gemini Rue (made by Wadget Eye Games, who I am a big a fan of).
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about Gemini Rue and I loved the demo. I'm a huge fan of old school style adventure games and I was going to buy it sooner or later anyway. I'm glad I caught wind of this promotion as I got it for the price of a bag of chips, plus 3 other games. Also right now the price is all the way down to $2.02, it fluctuates up and down quite rapidly. I totally don't regret paying $2.91 though, that's a super duper deal for Gemini Rue alone.
Will Pay For Cloth Map
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Very cool! We love the bundles- I'm getting mine now! :D

As we tried with the HumbleBundle, we'd love to be part of a future IndieRoyale bundle. If anyone wants to see this, drop them some love:

http://www.indieroyale.com/contact
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Very cool BW, I went ahead and dropped them an email expressing my support for including one of your games in a future bundle. 8)
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Aldbeski
Marshall

Post by Aldbeski »

i'll do that bw if it helps you complete EB3
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I just paid 10 bucks to help keep the price down... It's currently @ $4.56

Where's notch when you need him to drop the price $2.00?? :mrgreen: