i kept myself from watching Lost and now i gave in

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Aldbeski
Marshall

i kept myself from watching Lost and now i gave in

Post by Aldbeski »

I've always been a big fan of Lost and i've watched all the five season and then bought the 6th on dvd and stored it , i decided not to watch until later time.
a couple of days ago i gave in and watched the first 3 episodes yesterday i completed it , i gotta say i was surprised of the ending it was happy and sad at the same time the thing i hated the most is that after season 6 there is no more lost
i just wanted to ask you what did you think about the END
and what you did after
P.s : excuse my bad English

Didn't reach my expectations (Eschalon Book 3)>> But Still, A Great Game nevertheless
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: i kept myself from watching Lost and now i gave in

Post by Randomizer »

The thing I hated most about Lost was how much was needed to be seen online in order to understand some things. The reruns where they added pop up boxes showed me how much I was missing.

I never liked the last episode, but it was a way to wrap it up.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: i kept myself from watching Lost and now i gave in

Post by sirdilznik »

I loved the show, it consumed me for many years. I thought seasons 1-5 were fantastic, with seasons 2 and 5 being my favorites. I thought the last season was a disappointment, not terrible, but not up to the standards of the previous seasons. I hated the ending, I thought it was a bit of a cop out. Overall though I loved the show.

After it ended I replaced my Lost addiction with a Breaking Bad addiction. A completely different type of show but so brilliant. And now that show will end after one more season. I'm sad it will be over but I'm happy they stuck to their original plan and didn't try to push it into jump the shark territory.
Will Pay For Cloth Map