Game Exposure

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Renekaze
Pledge

Game Exposure

Post by Renekaze »

Hey, everyone.

Just a thought, but as I was watching a WTF-a-thon (12 hours of indie and triple-a game first impressions) I was thinking that Eschalon could benefit from being shown in an episode of WTF is.

This means that you would send in an e-mail (which only a game developer or publisher can do) to have your game played and possibly shown on their channel if they like it enough. I love Eschalon and would love to see it have a spot in the WTF is list.

If the dev is interested, I could send a link if they don't alreay know who I'm speaking of. I know Eschalon has been around a while but I'd say it's still worth a try.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Game Exposure

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Sure, we LOVE exposure- so, what do we need to do?
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Renekaze
Pledge

Post by Renekaze »

Sorry, had some connection issues with the forum. Basically, you go to www.cynicalbrit.com and you can send an e-mail and see if TotalBiscuit will upload a WTF on Eschalon, he loves to support great indie games so I'm sure this could make it into the spotlight.
leshpar
Marshall

Post by leshpar »

I've watched Totalbusciut for years. Of course I got into him because of his WoW stuff, but even the things he does today are awesome and I love WTF is.