Giveaway: Avadon The Black Fortress

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Giveaway: Avadon The Black Fortress

Post by raverdave2k »

The latest Humble Bundle has just been released and includes Avadon The Black Fortress, I already own the game on Steam but decided to pick it up anyway to have access to the DRM Free and other platform versions.

This leaves with a spare steam key for the game and as it's an RPG I thought I would offer it to one lucky patron of The Drunken Lizard, so here goes:

Code: Select all

Send me a PM if you want the code to try.
(As HIB like to package there games together the key will also give a copy of Cogs and Zen Bound 2).

Enjoy.
Last edited by raverdave2k on March 22nd, 2012, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
My modifications for Eschalon Book I: RaverDave's Book I Mod
My modifications for Eschalon Book II: Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open, Treasure Of The Orakur

All previous versions avaliable here
llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Re: Giveaway: Avadon The Black Fortress

Post by llew silverhand »

Awesome of you to share the key - I actually just kicked in for the bundle myself, as I like supporting them - so as far as I know, that key is still up for grabs.
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I suggest you not leave that key in the open, but edit it out and have anyone who wants it PM you. Leaving a key in public is a good way to unintentionally promote piracy.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
farvardin
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by farvardin »

I just got the game through the humble bundle offer, it's very nice, and looks a bit like Eschalon!
raverdave2k
Senior Council Member

Post by raverdave2k »

Been a few days now so I'm going to remove the key from the post, no one has stated they have used it so it could well still be valid (I can't check with out using it up myself), PM me if you wan't to give it a try.
My modifications for Eschalon Book I: RaverDave's Book I Mod
My modifications for Eschalon Book II: Port Kuudad Tower - Now Open, Treasure Of The Orakur

All previous versions avaliable here