If you're looking for something to play this weekend, I've just uploaded a brand new demo for my upcoming platformer game, Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye!
I haven't posted anything here about it in awhile, but I've been working steadily on it. At this point, the main storyline is done, and pre-order customers can play through the entire game!
This version features a whole heap of enhancements, bug fixes, and gameplay tweaks. The most significant changes include:
* Night vision goggles are now introduced in the 2nd level, so all of Dirk's stealth tactics are now available from the start of the game
* Major revisions to the 2nd level to improve gameplay
* Lots of little changes to all of the levels, to try to balance ammo, health, and gadgets for the 3 skill levels
* Guards now shoot blindly in the dark at anything they hear (Normal and Hard skill levels only), so if you decide to turn out the lights and go "invisible", you better be quiet too!
* Default to Windowed mode on Linux when played for the first time
* Lots of bug fixes and tweaks to polish gameplay
Dirk Dashing 2 is scheduled for release on June 30, and will be available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download the updated demo and give it a try!
(And thanks again to BW for letting me post here about my game!)