It has been a long time coming, but I'm pleased to announce the official release of Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye!
Secret Agent Dirk Dashing returns for a brand new mission! After a wicked computer virus destroys G.O.O.D's new computer network, Dirk must track down the cyber criminal responsible for the attack. His mission leads him to a massive global corporation, owned by one of the wealthiest men in the world. Help Dirk avoid security systems, evade guards, and solve all-new puzzles to stop a diabolical new plot by E.V.I.L mastermind, Dr. Ego!
Dirk Dashing 2 features:
* No blood, no gore, no fist-fights, no gratuitous violence of any kind - Dirk uses tranquilizer darts, knockout gas grenades, and other non-lethal means to defeat his enemies!
* 40 huge levels to explore, including 5 secret levels, all packed with hidden areas and secret treasures to find!
* New stealth tactics that allow Dirk to sneak up on tougher enemies!
* New moves, like the ability to climb ladders and hang from wires and pipes!
* A new inventory system, so you can pick up multiple weapons and gadgets, carry them with you, and use them whenever you want!
* A new health system, so Dirk can take multiple hits before he dies!
* Improved graphics, with lighting effects and cel shading!
* An all-new soundtrack with spy music that perfectly fits the game!
* 3 skill levels that provide new and different challenges!
* Play using keyboard, joystick, or gamepad!
* Ability to save your game progress at any point!
* In-game instructions to get you started!
Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for $19.99.
A strategy guide will also be available very soon, containing full-color level maps, hints, tricks, concept art, and more.
Visit dirkdashing.com to see the video trailer, view screenshots, and download the free demo!
And thanks again to BW for letting me post here about my game!
Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests