A Sad Scenario, Help Out!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

A Sad Scenario, Help Out!

Post by deathknight1728 »

Some might not care about this, but I happen to think this is sad. A fellow game maker-http://www.gamedevdad.com/?p=1513#comment-3517 is the link.

A fellow game maker I've talked with and supported has just been evicted from his house with his family. As i really don't have many opportunities to help out, this is one where i think would be cool to help with.

I played his first game-Inaria which is on the link at the website. Its a really cool game that uses ultima style graphics, music and feel to the game. Its turn based and functions like book 1 and 2. Ive played and beaten it. Its really a fun game and they are aiming for more work on the game in the future.

If you are interested in playing a fun retro old school game, this might be a good deal and might help the man support his family.

Again, this is mostly for people that like it old school graphics like exile, etc.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: A Sad Scenario, Help Out!

Post by Dragonlady »

I was interested and watched the youtube thingy but saw it was for PC, too lazy to put it on my partition of my Mac. Thanks for the heads up.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!