Hurricane Sandy

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Lhoric
Senior Steward

Re: Hurricane Sandy

Post by Lhoric »

I live in NY a little bit north of NYC - lost power for 3 nights, 3 days. Cable/Internet/Phone was out for a week. Family further south *still* is without power. I live on a heavily-wooded property at the northern edge of a 4700 acre reservation, lots of big trees down throughout town but I only lost a few tree branches. Dodged a bullet on this one. Now it is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, grr, not ready for winter yet! Snowthrower is in the shop for it's first tuneup in 12 years. Hope everyone else is safe and sound! Regards to all.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Hurricane Sandy

Post by deathknight1728 »

I know I shouldnt double post, but I just regained power after losing it 2 days ago. I didn't think that would happen after having it for 3 days.Now just got it back. I hope that It stays that way. Anyone else still without power?
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum