Basilisk Games email

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Basilisk Games email

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

We are updating our email services and will have spotty email for the next 2 days. Apologies if you are waiting on a response.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Basilisk Games email

Actually, anyone who has sent us an email in the past 3 days and are still waiting on a response, please resend it. I think we got all the bugs worked out, but we may have lost some email that was on the previous service.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:Actually, anyone who has sent us an email in the past 3 days and are still waiting on a response, please resend it. I think we got all the bugs worked out, but we may have lost some email that was on the previous service.
So that email I forwarded to you from the Nigerian prince who wanted to invest $17 million dollars in your games was lost?
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:
BasiliskWrangler wrote:Actually, anyone who has sent us an email in the past 3 days and are still waiting on a response, please resend it. I think we got all the bugs worked out, but we may have lost some email that was on the previous service.
So that email I forwarded to you from the Nigerian prince who wanted to invest $17 million dollars in your games was lost?
I'm storing that email in the same place I keep the offer from the Chinese software mogul who wants to sell 5 million copies of Eschalon to the people of Asia, if only I would pay for the production of the discs.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

BasiliskWrangler wrote:I'm storing that email in the same place I keep the offer from the Chinese software mogul who wants to sell 5 million copies of Eschalon to the people of Asia, if only I would pay for the production of the discs.
Good to know they're being properly handled.
---

VDK
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by VDK »

You guys remind me of Kruschev and Josef Stalin. They were decent people, but when put in certain circumstances, crazy as anything
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

VDK wrote:You guys remind me of Kruschev and Josef Stalin. They were decent people, but when put in certain circumstances, crazy as anything
I'd rather you say we reminded you of Moe and Curly. I mean, I don't know about BW, but I've never pounded on a desk with my shoe or had half my country's leadership slaughtered in their beds one night. ;-)
---