Hey, hey, Pale City needs visuals & programming help

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Hey, hey, Pale City needs visuals & programming help

Post by Evnissyen »

Okay, so, I figured I'd post that Kyle Muntz & I are looking for help with the visual art and the programming with The Pale City... right now we're using sprites & tiles from Jesse Bemben's packages (the guy developing "Aleph")... but it'd be cool to have original/tailored artwork and work with someone who has some good visual ideas.

And the programming is a bit of a pain for me, too, so anyone who's into development would have a lot of room to play around with ideas, and then neither I nor Kyle would have to worry about that stuff.

And, basically, the less time we have to spend on visuals & programming, the more time we can spend on the actual writing, and the less likely one or both of us will have a nervous breakdown. But, anyway, our Facebook page is here, with a few clips & lore (we've only been working on it for four months, after all); we don't have a webpage up just yet.

:D
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.