Welcome!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
salend
Apprentice

:)

Post by salend »

Looking forward to the game guys!

DanS
hybris
Pledge

Post by hybris »

Ive read the interview at rpgvault and hope you guys stick to your promises! Looking forward playing the game. Could you send a notification to the users of this forum when the game is released? Or create a thread for this?

-= Hybris =-
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Yep! If you register and provide a valid e-mail address, we'll send you an email when the game is ready.
wydell
Pledge

Post by wydell »

Hello all! I found this game browsing through the random screenshot gallery at http://www.rpgdot.com a while back. The game looks very well done and has that old school attention to details that it's missing from most of the recent games.
Keep up the good work!
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

Hy I'm a big fan of the game and I really wanth to a BetaTester (as I allready said)
My name is Sanctus and I found this game on the BlitzMax gallery
Keep up the good work
Killer Kitty
Initiate

Post by Killer Kitty »

This game looks to be a breath of fresh air in a world full of soulless RPGs with meaningless choices, boring combat, and simplified gameplay. I'm looking at you Bioware games and post Daggerfall Bethesda.
Sleepy Emp
Pledge

Post by Sleepy Emp »

Eagerly awaiting the release. Long have we waited for something like this.
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

Just saying hello. I've been watching this game for quite a while, and it looks great, very excited about it.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
MarionDeputy
Apprentice

Post by MarionDeputy »

Just dropping into formally introduce myself. Looking forward to playing it. I hope you become a famous game developer so I can brag to everyone how I ate dinner with you a few times back when you were just jumping on to the scene!!
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

ROLF LMAO Thats so funny...
Well you will be hearing from me to when I'll become a (very?) big games developer
May the sky never fall on your head
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

MarionDeputy is a cool guy! He drives a police car. :D
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

^^ And I was just about to start a topic about the greatest sites for Torrents ^^ (just kidding)
May the sky never fall on your head
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

I edited (updated) the welcome message since it still implied that the entrance to the forums was hidden. :wink:
katz
Pledge

Post by katz »

Greetings to everyone on the forum, and especially those who concerned about Basilisk Games.

I really admire the bravery of the team, developing a 2D single-player RPG and finding a good sell for it is a hard task these days, when everybody is runing after the better looking, less challenging games...

I am a fan of old 2D non-linear RPG-s, so I have a big hope in your game. If you stay to your words, and keep the world as open, as variable, as challenging as possible, many old fans will be saying your names during praying at night.

I wish you good luck during the development, and if you wish to know an experienced opinion about the RPG, or if you are looking for a reliable tester, just let me know...

katz
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Welcome Katz! :)