Welcome home!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Welcome home!

Post by blatherbeard »

:mrgreen:

I cant for the life of me figrure out how i misplaced the forums, but i did. Got caught up in my move, life, and my browser resetting itself lol

Glad to be back, will be around if anyone missed me! 8)
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Welcome home!

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

blatherbeard wrote::mrgreen:

I cant for the life of me figrure out how i misplaced the forums, but i did. Got caught up in my move, life, and my browser resetting itself lol

Glad to be back, will be around if anyone missed me! 8)
Moving can eat your life. I know, having just done it a few months ago. I'm still trying to find some parts of my life again. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Good timing Blatherbeard. You are just in time to get involved in the countdown to Book III.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

Welcome back!

Heh, last time I moved was 41 years ago and just last summer we finally cleared out the last of the boxes from the shed. Mostly ruined by rats and rain but some stuff was usable still. :lol: That was a horrid move. Big Uhaul truck my husband drove with me white knuckled and 2 screaming cats..for 160 miles! :shock:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

Dragonlady wrote:Welcome back!

Heh, last time I moved was 41 years ago and just last summer we finally cleared out the last of the boxes from the shed. Mostly ruined by rats and rain but some stuff was usable still. :lol: That was a horrid move. Big Uhaul truck my husband drove with me white knuckled and 2 screaming cats..for 160 miles! :shock:
Ahem...rats. You do know Dragonlady that in Eschalon rats pose no threat to you :mrgreen:
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

deathknight1728 wrote:

Ahem...rats. You do know Dragonlady that in Eschalon rats pose no threat to you :mrgreen:
No threat!? Have you even had one of those critters crawl up your nose!! I broke a fang sneezeing one of them out once. :x :roll: :mrgreen:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

Dragonlady wrote:
deathknight1728 wrote:

No threat!? Have you even had one of those critters crawl up your nose!! I broke a fang sneezeing one of them out once. :x :roll: :mrgreen:
Heh, I used to have a problem with flies when I worked at Wawa making coffee. I killed 10 one time in one day of work. The managers decided to make fun of the occasion and made me a name tag that read- "Fly Killer". It was kind of funny that a customer would look at my name and be like-Really? I thought it was funny but the main problem was killing 10 wasn't an issue because they would be back right when the door opened every 5-10 seconds :mrgreen:
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum