Returned to the forums

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Nevermore
Marshall

Returned to the forums

Post by Nevermore »

Hi to all the community.

Someone maybe remember me, but has passed a lot of time since I've written on these boards. :)

Now I return here and I'll visit the forum more often when I Can, since I want to replay Book I and II before the third installment's release.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Returned to the forums

Post by Painted Lady »

Actually I do remember you (even if somewhat vaguely). Welcome back. You have good timing because we are all on the countdown for Book III. The anticipation is lots of fun, and BW is even giving the occasional update. (Hint to BW - anything new for June?)
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Returned to the forums

Post by deathknight1728 »

Nevermore wrote:Hi to all the community.

Someone maybe remember me, but has passed a lot of time since I've written on these boards. :)

Now I return here and I'll visit the forum more often when I Can, since I want to replay Book I and II before the third installment's release.
Welcome back friend. And I will second your idea of replaying them. I already replayed Book 1, now I am going to replay book 2. You will probably finish before me :)
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum